Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family Photos in Littleton

This Saturday I had a great time taking photographs of this lovely family in Littleton. They have two gorgeous little boys, and I had lots of fun following them around in the backyard and in the beautiful open space near their house.


Here's the littlest one - he has seriously amazing eyes


here they are in color - told you they're gorgeous!



Big brother kept giving me the most adorable crinkle-nose grin. I couldn't resist putting one up here.



He also has beautiful eyes...


Very cool field near their house. I love the tall grass.

Mommy and babyI love the look he's giving his brother here



here they are together - I really loved this field by their house.
Awww, big-brother hugs!
Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you beautiful family!


No comments: