Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beth and Justin's Engagement Session

Yesterday I went to Riverfront Park with Justin and Beth for their e-session. They're getting married in July, and after spending an hour or so with them in front of my camera, I am even more excited to shoot their wedding. Seriously, the camera loves these two.

We started at the Millenium bridge. I love the graphic lines it brings to a picture.



Denver positively glows at this time of day.



I am a little in love with blurry train tracks. It's kind of an obsession.



Mmmm...the light through the Aspen trees - I love Colorado in May!


A little bit of flare...

Did I mention that the camera loves her? Because it really, really does.




What you get when you ask a couple to pretend they're in a perfume ad. I think they nailed it...





The Platte River at sunset



I loved the way this looked - like their own private ballroom.





Thanks Beth and Justin! Can't wait until July!

No comments: