Friday, May 23, 2008

Natalie and Thad's Engagement Session

This Thursday I met up with Natalie and Thad, whose wedding I'm photographing this August. We met up at Coors Field to start with, because the two of them are big Rockies fans.
They were willing to get a little adventurous on Blake Street... I knew we'd have a good session after they were game for this pose!Aren't they a beautiful couple?We headed over to Riverfront Park for a few shots. One of my favorite things about photographing weddings and engagement sessions (and family sessions too, actually) is seeing how much these people love each other. It just makes me happy. I don't always notice these sweet little looks while I'm shooting away, but then I get home and open up a gem like this one. *Sigh* I love my job!Thad has a great eye! He spotted this awesome little spot of white water along the Platte - it was a perfect spot for photos. They're gorgeous together.


This was my favorite from the whole day, I think. It was also one of the very last shots! I think Natalie looks like an old-Hollywood movie star - can't wait to see her as a bride!!


No comments: