Monday, April 7, 2008

Trash the Dress - Colorado Style


Jenessa decided to put on her wedding dress one last time. And run through the woods. And wade in a creek...

Lucky me! I got to come along and take pictures! Here are a few of my favorites from the day.


I love this one - she looks so beautiful here



I think this one looks magical - she looks like an escaped princess in an ancient forest!

She had great skin for photographs - it looks luminous here beside her dress. And make no mistake, people - that water was COLD!



I think this one might have been my favorite.

I had so much fun doing this shoot! I will continue to book Trash the Dress sessions with no sitting fees and half price prints and CD's throughout the summer. Call or email today to reserve a session - Spring and Summer are filling up!

No comments: