Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Congratulations Brooke and John

This last Friday, I got to meet and shoot with one of my very favorite photographers, Rachel Hadiashar from MERGEweddings.com in Boston. She came out to photograph the wedding of Brooke and John, and let me come along. It was a gorgeous Colorado day - here are some of my favorite images:


Getting ready...




I loved this one. The little flower girl couldn't help dancing during the hymns. I love that the bride is giggling in the background.

Brooke's father married her - it was a truly touching ceremony. Her new brother-in-law and sister-in-law are the ones grinning like crazy to the side. This little ring bearer was having a great time in the snow! He caught me taking his picture and stopped to pose for me.
I love when you can just feel the love between a couple, even just looking through the photographs. You definitely could with these two.


Here are Brooke and her father. I admit it: I always tear up a little during the Father-Daughter Dance.
How much fun is this couple!?And this one! Cupcakes and milk! You can't go wrong!Congratulations, Brooke and John! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!

photos by Brooke Trexler for MERGEweddings.com

(http://www.mergeweddings.com/)

1 comment:

rachel said...

You got some beautiful images, Brooke! It was great to work with you.